Meet the Soapmaker
We have been making soap since 2007 and currently hold an HSCG Soapmaker Certification.
Good Earth Spa offers a variety of soap products to the public, wholesale
and private label products and services.
The Good Earth Spa Difference!
'Feel Good; Inside & Out!'
- We are now using Certified Organic Carrier Oils in our organic* soaps.
- Offering a wide variety of Natural Soap
- Made in the USA.
- No harsh chemicals or detergents.
- No Sulfates, ever!
- Ph testing done on every batch to ensure mild safe soap every time.
- Essential Oils and/or Natural Botanicals in all scented soaps for Aromatherapy Benefits. (We occasionally use synthetic fragrances which are phthalate free. Shop the fragrance free section for a 100% naturally scented soap.)
- 10% of retail proceeds benefiting awesome charities & good causes.
*Some important ingredients are not available organic. Not every soap is made with organic ingredients. Please see item specifics or contact us for details. Each item will display the percent of organic ingredients on the label and/or in the description if the soap is made with at least 75% certified organic ingredients. Percent is calculated by the weight of the ingredients used, not volume. We are not certified organic. The ingredients we source are certified organic. We list all organic grade ingredients on our labels. Our organic ingredients are certified organic by either USDA or QAI.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
You Make A Difference!
Charities and Organizations who have benefited
from Good Earth Spa Donations and/or Charity Auction/Fundraisers Include:
- Safe Family Ministries, Lewis County, WA.
- Rwanda Partners
- Japan Tsunami Relief
- Points of Light Foundation
- Maasai Wilderness Conservation Fund
- Joplin Tornado Relief
- Bread & Roses Hospitality House Olympia, WA
- The American Cancer Society
- Male Abuse Awareness by Petra Luna Foundation
- Food Banks
- Shelters (homeless / women's & childrens / drug rehab)
- Humane Society Marion, Indiana no-kill animal shelter
- USO, items donated to air base in Afganistan.
- American Red Cross Disaster Relief
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Operation Smile
- Nature Conservency
- Circus Town via Fractured Atlas
If you are looking for Emu Oil Soaps, Emu Oil or other Emu oil products,
please visit our neighbor's website Three Feathers Emus Website.
Our products are made and packaged in the USA.
Support USA businesses. For a list of USA-made items, please visit Gunter's List: